Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who, what, when, where, why and how?

These 5Ws and H are not just the Biblical codes I have to stand by in my university degree but will hopefully allow me to introduce myself.

Who: (Pseudonym or not?) Ah the choices! . I am a 20 year old "student" from Melbourne - Australia that is... ok fine my name is Nicole.

What: My blog. Something Bakerella meets many a girl's teenage diary.

When: Right now.

Where: From my new Mac which I have named Boris. (PC lovers don't despise... there is good in everything)

Why: Because I am (turning) 20 and need solace in this crazy world. I bake and cook (mostly) for fun and love. I'm emotional, I like being clean and often think in commentary. Did I mention I am dyslexic and have mildly movie-inspired humour? Boy, don't I sound sexy!

Well welcome and I hope you enjoy! 

x
Nic 

No comments: